Request a Free Preliminary Boardwalk Design Drawing
Many municipalities, agencies or counties are frustrated with annual maintenance costs for their boardwalks, piers and trail crossings. As an alternative, use these site-specific boardwalk design drawing for a concrete boardwalk product that will help solve this problem.
Our engineering team is ready to help by offering a free, custom boardwalk design drawing conceptual (layout drawing) that can be valuable as you review the project concepts with your client.
Our drawings will include:
- PermaTrak tread layout, based on the centerline or rough alignment provided
- General notes and design data
- Typical concrete boardwalk section
- Callouts for boardwalk clear width and tread dimensions
- Sample railing or curb detail (if applicable)
- Fill out the form to the right
- Within 1 business day, one of our professional engineers will contact you to verify your request
- Our engineering team will pull together a set of free boardwalk design drawings for your specific project
- Drawings will be emailed to you in PDF and/or CAD format for your project discussions
A set of boardwalk design drawings is a crucial step in collaborating on a boardwalk project idea with your clients and coworkers. Fill out the form on the right and we'll be in touch within 24 hours to offer a free set of preliminary design drawings, specific to your project site.
See below for examples of what these drawings may include.
Sample Preliminary Layout Drawing Plan View
Sample Boardwalk Section and Railing Connection Details