PermaTrak Boardwalk Client References
Projects in Cary, N.C.
- Names: White Oak Greenway, Panther Creek, MacDonald Woods, Dunham Park, Annie Jones Greenway, Indian Creek Greenway, and others
- Construction Timeline: Constructed over a two year span
- Owner: Town of Cary Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resource Department
- Contact: Mr. Paul Kuhn, Parks Planning Manager (Tel: 919-469-4360)
Projects in Northwest Indiana
- Names: Wolf Lake Boardwalk and Multiple Trail Structures
- Construction Timeline: Installed over an 18-month span
- Owner: Hammond Port Authority
- Contact: Mr. Milan Krusynski, Port Authority Director (Tel: 219-659-7678)
Project in Charlotte, N.C.
- Name: McAlpine Creek Greenway Boardwalk
- Construction Timeline: Installed in Fall 2012
- Owner: Mecklenburg County Parks and Recreation Department
- Contact: Mr. Rod Fritz, Project Manager (Tel: 980-314-1008)
Project in Glastonbury, C.T.
- Name: Multi-Use Path - Smith Middle School to Bell Street
- Construction Timeline: Installed in 2011
- Owner: Town of Glastonbury
- Contact: Mr. Stephen Braun, Assistant Town Engineer (Tel: 860-652-7743)
(this References list last updated February 5, 2015)