PermaTrak® Safety Features
What are some of the safety features of a precast concrete boardwalk product?
- Treads allow for various texture options. Integral textures from PermaTrak can help to increase friction and reduce the public risk for slips and falls
- Tested and approved Slip Resistance Class V for “broom finish to tread surface” – more information
- Concealed fasteners and splinter-free surfaces reduce injury risk and tripping hazards
- Vandal resistant with tongue and groove connections
- Optional code-compliant railings or curbs
- Noncombustible material - read more about boardwalk fire resistance ratings and see a PermaTrak boardwalk that survived a "Baptism by Fire
Boardwalk Slip-Resistance Study
How slip-resistant is the PermaTrak concrete boardwalk system? Download this scientific study comparing slip-resistance of common boardwalk materials in dry and wet conditions.