PermaTrak® North America is a premier provider of environmentally-friendly precast concrete boardwalk and elevated greenway solutions.
PermaTrak represents the future of boardwalk construction. Our precast concrete system was created to address the maintenance, safety and longevity presented by timber and composite decking boardwalk structures. The PermaTrak system offers many features and benefits, making it superior to traditional wood and composite construction in numerous ways.
Are you tired of wasting your time cold calling? Perhaps you’re an inside salesperson who longs to get out into the field. Or perhaps you’re a road warrior who longs to see their family. Do you have what it takes to shine as part of a high-performance, consultative and service-oriented team?
PermaTrak is growing and is looking for a Sales Consultant who embodies PermaTrak’s Core Virtues and Beliefs. The position is based in our Charlotte, NC office. PermaTrak is the world leader in precast concrete boardwalk systems. As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for driving technical marketing, promotion and sales of our precast concrete boardwalk system by providing technical knowledge and consultative solution development to owners, architects, engineers and contractors primarily in the greenway and trail construction industry.
The Sales Consultant carries out responsibilities in accordance with PermaTrak’s values and strategies. Ensuring that everyone is treated with dignity and respect providing an environment for success. Clearly communicates expectations and accountabilities for performance helping team members see the link between individual performance and company achievement of its strategic plan. Be part of a team by operating collaboratively across functions, recognizing good performance and providing regular feedback.
Copy and paste this URL to apply: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/QvUD2w2B4C
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships and business opportunities with current and prospective customers including specifying architects, engineers and agencies.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy with contractors and owners for our precast boardwalk system.
- Operate a defined and proven marketing and sales system in a disciplined manner, striving to continuously improve in the areas of Consultative Marketing and Transactional Selling.
- Develops client relationships and business opportunities in assigned area.
- Technical Expertise in the boardwalk applications of our precast boardwalk system.
- Develops both budget pricing for initial project design along with final project pricing strategy during Transactional Sales Process.
- Leads territory field marketing efforts directed at public and regulatory agencies for precast boardwalk system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years of work experience;
- Ability to communicate technical information, concepts and applications using consultative marketing skills in both a one on one environment and a formal public speaking environment.
- Solid project management skills.
- Diligent use of a CRM system to manage marketing and sales activities.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to travel when needed.
PermaTrak is growing and looking for a Structural Engineer in our Charlotte, NC location. In the Structural Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Project Engineer. Are you an impact player? Do you like to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment? Is your word your bond (if you tell someone you are going to do something, they know with certainty it will be completed accurately and correctly)? Can you plan and prioritize your day without being micro-managed? If you love to solve problems and continue to learn, then we’re the place for you! Copy and paste this URL to apply: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/QvUD2w2B4C
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Design and Project Management experience with a focus on Client Satisfaction and Quality
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structural engineering
- Concrete Design experience
- Registered Professional Engineer a plus
- Experienced in the design of concrete, precast concrete products, and foundations systems (spread footings, concrete piers, piles, and specialty piers such as helical or micropiles)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Serve as Structural Project Engineer
- Provide technical guidance and solution development to Sales
- Provide oversight of structural engineering projects
- Solve field engineering issues with contractors
- Lead and participate in weekly engineering workload meetings
- Mentor junior engineering design team members
If you want to work in an environment where you will learn and be appreciated for your hard work, then click on this link or copy and paste this link to apply.
If you feel like you'd be a good fit for one of these positions, please send us your resume and a cover letter via the form on this page.
Are You The Right Fit?
At PermaTrak, we recognize that in order to really differentiate and excel, we must focus on the virtues that drive our actions. Everything else about companies changes over time…the market, the people, the products and services. Only virtues remain constant and by adhering to them PermaTrak can be different and better in a lasting way. As a member of the PermaTrak team, you will be expected to reinforce our Core Virtues & Beliefs through your actions both in and outside the company.
Core Virtues & Beliefs
- We believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them.
- We understand that work is an important part of life and therefore should be dynamic, challenging and fun.
- We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance as our own personal resources.
- We believe in the Golden Rule and strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate in all our dealings.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers, owning and responding to problems without being asked to.
- We propose solutions rather than complain about problems.